I have been a doterra wellness advocate since 2017 and have reached the rank of Platinum. I am proud to say that I am a top leader in my network, serving thousands of happy and healthy customers. I have helped hundreds of women start their business.
A few years ago, I found a missing piece in my own wellness journey and that is Essential Oils. To my surprise, using EO’s made a huge difference in my own health in regards to pain, sleep and stress. I have now made a commitment to share the benefits of doTERRA EO’s with 100 families a year. Two years in–I have over 1000 member on my team, Team Aspire.
1. Lavender: Diffuse a few drops to ease into sleep, add a drop to your moisturizer for a soothing boost, or add to water and tea to ease tense feelings.
2. Peppermint: Energize your day by adding it to a diffuser, soothe occasional nausea by taking two drops in water*, and rub into areas of tension on your neck, shoulders, and head.
3. Lemon: Drink with water to cleanse your body, give your respiratory system support, and help with digestion.* In addition, add to water in a spray bottle to clean household surfaces.
4. OnGuard®: Support and strengthen the immune and respiratory systems from seasonal or environmental threats*, diffuse to purify the air, and to give off an uplifting aroma.
5. Wild Orange: Diffuse in the room to uplift your mood when you’re having a bad day and purify the air, support your immune system and add flavor by adding two drops to your beverages.
6. Frankincense: Support your cells with two drops in a veggie capsule*, apply to skin to help with razor bumps and other skin imperfections, and diffuse to add peace, relaxation, and satisfaction to your day.
7. Melaleuca (Tea Tree Oil): Add to face wash for skin cleansing benefits, use it in your diffuser to cleanse and freshen the air, and apply to fingernails and toes to keep them looking healthy.
8. DigestZen®: Take internally for indigestion and bloating and to ease feelings of queasiness,* or rub on your stomach before a long flight for its calming aroma.
9. doTERRA Breathe®: Maintain feelings of clear breathing by applying to your chest or diffusing into the air, rub into your feet or put into your palms and cup them around your nose to minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
10. doTERRA Serenity®: Help calm your emotions and soothe your senses by diffusing or applying to your temples or wrists.
Shop my oils here
essential oils class!
Natural Solutions Class
Make and Take Workshop
Yoga Aromatherapy Class