- 1 cup Naturally white flour (Hodgsen’s Mill brand)
- 1 cup Shaklee Soy Protein Mix
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- mix and set aside
- 1 stick organic butter
- 1/2 cup Organic shortening by Spectrum
- 1 1/2 cups natural, milled cane sugar (Florida Crystals) (use less sugar if using Fructose or Whole Cane sugar per label instructions.)
- add scant 1/4 cup molasses
- Cream in large mixing bowl.
- 2 eggs (free range, of course)
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Blend together
Gradually add flour mixture. Add 1 cup (or more if you like) natural semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
Bake at 370 for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown. Let cookies remain on baking sheet. Remove when cool.