Use Prewashed Quinoa- I find it very difficult to wash because it is so tiny. There are kitchen tools that make it easy, but I don’t own them.
Quinoa, Garlic, Red onion- (I use whatever type of onion I have on hand),Feta cheese -(I use Parmesan or Mozzarella),Grape tomatoes(quartered), Cucumber(chunked), Fresh dill- (I often forget this)
2 TBL Lemon juice
1 TL Bragg- I purchase at Whole Foods it is a black liquid
2 TBL Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Cook the Quinoa according to the package, add 1 or 2 pressed garlic cloves while cooking
2. While Quinoa is cooking cut up vegetables
3. Mix ingredients together for the sauce in a small bowl with a lid.
4. Combine all the ingredients
5. Pour sauce over the top RIGHT before serving.
This dish can be served warm or cold. If serving cold store the Quinoa with vegetables and cheese in the fridge separate from the sauce.